**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Negotiable including bonus scheme
London – SE1
My Client is looking to recruit a well-organised and experienced compliance administrator to manage our certifcation progamme which include Organic, Rainforest, Fairtrade and other certifications to ensure that the programme is running effectively and efficiently. Working with and buying coffee from producers of certified coffee is an important part of the business. This is a new role that has been brought about by the increasing complexity of handling coffee in accordance with the requirements of regulatory bodies.
The Company was Established in 1970 and trading globally in over 40 countries the company remains a family run business with a diverse and friendly team based just a few minutes’ walk from Waterloo station in London. With a business focused on fair, ethical and sustainable trade, the company aims to trade with coffee producers (based in Asia, Indonesia, South & Central America and Africa) and selling to its customers (retail & wholesale roasters in the UK, Europe, Scandinavia and many other counties across the world). The company also has an EU representative office in Lithuania.
Reporting into a senior trader, the role includes the following responsibilities:
· Support the trade team in the management of the certifications process
· Keep detailed records of the certification licenses and review dates
· Ensure that all warehousing partners provide copies of their certifications
· Ensure that organic certificates are supplied by producers handling organic coffee.
· Regulatory reporting as necessary (Fairtrade, Rainforest etc).
· Ensure that all producers and customers have valid ID numbers (Fairtrade).
· Filing of signed purchase contracts for certified coffee.
· Prepare Letters of Intent and Risk Management Letters to suppliers
· Communication with the certification bodies as necessary.
· Preparations for the annual audit processes
· Problem solving as necessary.
· Work on the details of new certifications.
· Maintain a focus on developments in the certifications environment
Skills & Experience
· Experience of audit/regulatory/compliance processes
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and ERP systems.
· Collaborative team worker
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail.
· Hard working and focused
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role within a growing, ambitious company where you will learn a lot and evolve in a friendly environment. With a fantastic benefits package on offer including a company-wide bonus scheme, private medical insurance and a competitive salary apply now for more details.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website