CVS to email@example.com
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Compliance Support to join our client’s busy team, based in Maidstone, Kent. This role covers 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a key role within the compliance team focused on accurately maintaining the necessary records needed to comply with regulation and industry standards and to ensure customer care is managed to the highest standard.
If you are a self-motivated person who is able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards your work and enjoy working as part of a team to achieve goals and targets, this may be the right role for you. You will be confident in following procedure and have a great eye for detail to ensure a high standard of work is delivered. We are a very busy team so you will need to be able to confidently prioritise your daily work to ensure the team meet targets within agreed timeframes. You will also be comfortable in using a case management system and Microsoft Office applications.
Key Responsibilities to include:
· Maintaining templates, logs, trackers and dashboards
· Scanning and recording completed documentation accurately
· Preparing documents and calls for call listening and audit
· Preparing documents and calls at clients request
· Preparing Subject Access Requests
· Running Reports and occasional analysis of the information
· Assisting with projects assigned to the compliance team
· Assist with training administration
· Providing administrative cover elsewhere in the team as necessary when requested
· Undertaking other reasonable tasks as required
The ideal candidate:
· will be IT literate and have excellent administrative skills
· will be organised and have good attention to detail
· be able to demonstrate they are pro-active and take their own initiative
· be able to work in a fast paced client led environment and embrace change and enjoy new challenges, working as part of a close knit team
· will be goal orientated and committed to self-development as well as development of the wider team
· demonstrate good communication skills with ability to appropriately challenge decisions with a view to getting the best outcome
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly but hard working team who apply a ‘can do’ approach to their daily work. We always welcome applications from like-minded people.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies