To apply please send your CV to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
Salary: Up to £28k DOE
We are looking for somebody to support our 4 main areas: Purchasing and Stores, Framework Contracts, Strategic Programme Contracts and Programme Management Office.
You will work primarily supporting the wide range of administrative and
process tasks used to deliver strategic projects and its Programme Management Office as well as working closely to support Project Manager and the wider organisation’s Stakeholders and the Supply Chain.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Educated to GCSE standard grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and
• Have previous development/construction/purchasing related document control and/or commercial administration role
• Experience in Data input/look-up within ERP/Accounting software
• Have a track record of working within a similar position pursuing and co-ordinating information between multiple stakeholder and strict deadlines
• Be able to demonstrate experience of working within a project management team
• Have an understanding of either purchasing, project controls or finance systems such as IFS
• High level of competence in Microsoft Office applications
• Be self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies