Business Systems Assistant
*** CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Up to £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Dover – Hybrid Working from Home
Working within the IT department the purpose of this role is to support the Business Systems Partner in the ongoing support and training of users of the business’ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
The role will also support the Business Systems Partner in improving business processes, by gathering user requirements to exploit current and future technologies, in order to maximise outcomes and benefits for the business.
Duties of the Post Holder
• To provide support on the ERP solution. Communicating with colleagues to keep them up to date with progress and issue resolution.
• To provide training on the ERP solution, maintaining user guides and expanding availability across all system solutions. Ensuring relevant training is provided to new employees and targeted refresher training is delivered as a need is identified.
• To support the Business Systems Partner in identifying changes in processes, procedures and practices to deliver continuous improvement.
• To support the Business Systems Partner in documenting requirements and assisting in the development of policy/governance required to achieve delivery of the planned benefits.
• To support the business adoption of digital processes across various platforms.
• To be flexible, as required, to cover annual leave. Generic Duties
• To comply with environmental instructions and to identify potential risks to the environment, or areas where environmental impact can be reduced.
• To comply with all safety instructions and to accept responsibility for your own safety and the safety of others who may be affected by what you do. To identify potential risks in the work area, and to report such risks promptly to management.
• Any other duties assigned by the manager or supervisor from time to time. Such duties will be reasonable in relation to the job holder’s skills, abilities and status.
The right fit?
• Good level of education at Grade 3 (or equivalent) or above in English and IT
• Experience in dealing with internal and external customers
• Good communication skills (written & oral) including producing and delivering presentations and taking meeting minutes
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of one or more of the following areas: - ERP - Microsoft Office365 - Process documentation
• Demonstrates personal commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
• Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills with an appetite to drive innovation
• Flexibility to be able to adjust working hours to meet demands
• Role model in creating a culture of integrity and respect, creating a great place to work
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies