Business Development Manager
****CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Business Development Manager
Southwater, West Sussex based
Interpersonnel Recruitment is in partnership with Tradefrog, which is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their organization.
Tradefrog is a sister company to Blueleaf Limited and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to come and join our fast growing new start-up business, where you will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities. You'll be very self-motivated with a diligent work ethic along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a fast-paced, team environment. If you like problem solving, are able to listen to our valued customers and understand their needs, then please keep reading.
Your day to day responsibilities:
· Live and promote Tradefrog's Culture and Values
· Build a strong leads pipeline by contacting and nurturing target accounts and following up inbound digital leads.
· Use a variety of data sources to build account lists.
· Use Ideal Customer Profiles to create target account lists.
· Create relationships with key players to identify their needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
· Educate leads that are at the beginning of the marketing funnel and move them from awareness to desire.
· Nurture leads with tailored messaging to increase understanding of Tradefrog offering and unique differentiators using relevant support assets.
· Generate appointments for relevant sales personnel when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
· Forensically track every lead and opportunity, and work with General Manager to successfully close opportunities.
· Ensure all activity and information is recorded in NetSuite (Tradefrog’s CRM system) and is kept up to date and accurate.
· Follow-up and qualify inbound marketing leads.
· Attend trade shows and other networking events as required.
· Analyse working methods and practices and identify and put forward suggestions to improve outcomes.
Your experience in a B2B telemarketing or business development will be an essential requirement of this role. Ideally you will also have a BA/BS degree along with experience with using NetSuite, our CRM system. Your proactive skills will be necessary in order to make calls, along with communicating clearly, confidently and concisely. You will also be trustworthy and proficient in business conversations. If you have knowledge in the market sector this would also be an advantage in the role.
Tradefrog, along with Blueleaf, are part of the Global Consortium Limited
Group. Tradefrog are a fast growing new start-up business with our aim to help grow businesses profitably by selling more stuff to their existing customer base, in an easy, low risk way. This means we supply everyday essentials that every business needs - items their customers are already buying, but maybe not from them! We’re part of a group with over 30 years’ experience in sourcing and marketing these kinds of products from UK and international manufacturers; with all the technical expertise and supply chain knowledge you’d expect. From the biggest brands to exclusive private labels, we can offer you options and choice when selecting products, and we are able to recommend the best portfolio to suit your industry. And all at competitive prices. Take a look at our website to find out more: https://www.tradefrog.com/
Tradefrog is an equal opportunities employer.
What will we offer?
We will offer a competitive salary. After a 3-month probation period you will be eligible for inclusion on our auto-enrolment into our pension scheme.
You will be located at our Southwater office in West Sussex.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies