To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£25K - £35K DOE plus excellent benefits
You will be responsible for the daily management of all drafting services. This includes the administration and production of all AutoCAD services in relation to major/minor capital and operational projects, and overseeing the set up and management of specific procedures. You will also assist in the effective daily operation of the Asset Management department functions.
You need to provide the right information, at the right time, to the right people in the right format so that they make the right asset management decisions on behalf of the Organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years proven AutoCAD experience in a construction related environment.
• Formal qualification or experience in a construction related discipline i.e Civil Engineering.
• Have an understanding of the features of a drawing management database.
• Be able to demonstrate good knowledge of construction terminology and technical drafting.
• Have at least 2 years experience with Document Management Systems
• Full driving licence and use of own vehicle is advantageous.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies