Wedding Invoice Assistant
****** CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org *******
Interpersonnel UK Ltd is proud to be in partnership with this well-known organisation to assist with the successful recruitment of Assistant Accountant. This is a rare opportunity to work with a leading brand and the right candidate will be supported in gaining their AAT accreditation.
Job Title: Wedding Invoice Assistant
Salary - £22,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Reports To: Accountant
To work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that all invoices and payments are received.
To maintain reconciliations and accuracy in all banking transactions
To provide support for Accountant
· To liaise regularly with sales team to ensure confirmed contracts give details of all items to be invoiced.
· To accurately invoice and record deposits and stage payments for function events as set out in the contract and ensure payments are received on time. And delays and non payments should be notified to the Hospitality Manager and Accountant.
· To monitor and accurately invoice any financial additions to events (post confirmation) where applicable, and ensure all monies are settled in full prior to the event.
· To ensure final invoices are raised following the function and appropriate re-charges are made. Ensure post event debts are settled within 14 days.
· To ensure financials are accurately recorded on KX.
· To accurately produce and distribute a Weekly Sales report to CEO, FD and Hospitality Manager.
· To accurately produce and distribute a Weekly Accommodation Sales report to the Hospitality & Accommodation Managers.
· To accurately produce and distribute Monthly Accommodation Reports.
· To be responsible for bank reconciliation of main trading bank accounts.
· To ensure all payments received are banked in a timely fashion, with detailed accurate records kept.
· To ensure that intercompany accounts balance and to investigate any discrepancies that may arise.
· To be responsible for posting payments and receipts into the cash book.
· To be responsible for all month end journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
· To maintain eshop records and ensure payments are allocated correctly.
· To assist with sales ledger invoicing as required.
· To assist with ad hoc accounts projects as may be directed by the Accountant and Finance Director.
· To assist in the day-to-day administration including record keeping, note taking and filing.
· Accurate invoicing and debtor balance management.
· Accurate record keeping and strict adherence to deadlines.
· To ensure personal standards of presentation, performance and attendance beyond reproach at all times.
· Follow Company regulations in Health & Safety and maintain a safe working environment.
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies