To apply send CVs to Martine@interpersonneluk.co.uk
(Salary range £18,000 to £20,000pa)
Location – Northfleet, Kent.
My client is a leading company specialising in the distribution of fixings, fasteners and supply of equipment to the building trade across London and the South East and we are looking for an organised administrative assistant to join our friendly team. The main purpose of the role will be to support the Operations Administrator in the smooth running of the warehouse and logistics functions of our business.
· To assist with the administration side of operations, which specifically involves warehouse and transport and may also extend to sales support and other office related duties.
· To assist the Operations Administrator with the daily administrative tasks for the department and ensure all documentation is correctly filed.
· To work with our service providers such as transport, training, handling, waste disposal etc and ensure that we have the correct contracts in place and costs are being monitored in-line with budget.
· To ensure that all processes and systems in the warehouse are documented and that staff are trained on these as necessary.
Skills and Experience
· Collaborative team worker
· Ability to work with integrity and maintain confidentiality
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail
· Hard working and focused
· Good systems knowledge
· Good knowledge of geography
What’s on Offer
· Competitive basic salary up to £20K – depending on skills and experience
· Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website