**apply to email@example.com
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Location: Maidstone Outskirts
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client is one of the finest independent suppliers of fresh produce, to the local area, from their farm in Kent.
Their wholesale distribution division provides a full range of fresh fruit, vegetables, and dairy foods using a fleet of chilled lorries, directly to their customers.
Due to the company’s rapid growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator / credit control to support the team.
Duties to include
· General office / administrative support.
· Updating of website.
· Processing orders made over the phone, via email and online.
· Producing and checking invoices.
· Sending out statements and resending invoices.
· Credit Control - emailing and calling customers to check when payment will be made.
· Building a strong rapport with customers to ensure smooth payment of invoices.
· With training, understand the wholesale process and the client’s daily requirements.
· Answering incoming calls.
· Processing cash payments from deliveries.
· Liaising closely with in-house delivery drivers.
· Working as a strong member of the team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
· Good knowledge of Sage 50 accounts
· Excellent telephone manner
· Previous experience in an Accounts Administrator role
· Strong IT skills
· Own transport is required due to location.
This organization can offer beautiful working sceneries, a comfortable smart casual dress code and a fun and supportive working environment.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search. We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website