Job Title: Pet Claims Assistant (Evening Shifts)
Location: Kings Hill, West Malling
Salary: £16,500 (pro rata)
Hours: Monday - Friday 12pm-8pm + every other Saturday 9am-1pm
(Part time hours considered for the right candidate, but you must be able to commit to doing a minimum of Monday-Friday 5pm-8pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is available to commit to evening hours, to join our client based in Kings Hill who are going from strength to strength and growing rapidly!
Working in their Pet Insurance department you will be responsible for liaising closely with customers, veterinary practices and 3rd parties to assist the claims department with the smooth claims process journey.
• Uploading claims correspondence and claim forms received onto the claims system, responding to customers’ written requests for claim forms or enquiries into the progress of their claims, and their general enquiries;
• Chasing documentation from customers, external contacts and third parties.
• Keeping the customer informed of progress at all times both verbally and in writing via email, SMS or letter;
• Taking inbound calls from customers, external contacts and third parties;
• Assisting policyholders’ with general queries over the telephone;
• Taking new claim form request calls;
• Taking inbound sales quote calls;
• Outbound calling for information to support claims, and returning policyholders calls where necessary;
• Generally assisting with administration tasks to support the claims handlers;
• Processing continuation claim assessments;
• Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following the agreed processes for referral;
• Returning original documents to customers, where required;
• Ensuring system records are kept up to date and that claim activity is recorded accurately via system notes;
• Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and quality standards set by the company.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
• A love of animals!
• Customer service skills
• Excellent administration skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High standard of personal motivation and initiative
*Our client is within the financial services industry client will carry out criminal record and financial checks including CCJs and bankruptcy*
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website.