Full time / Permanent
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager? Do you have experience working in FMCG/Fresh Produce?
Leading supplier of Fresh Produce seeking experienced Marketing Manager near Maidstone.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to work with our client who are a reputable FMCG supplier and distributor in Kent.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Manager:
– Supporting the sales function in driving growth across all customer channels
– Develop the ‘Go to Market’ plan for Collective and trade/consumer activation to support
– Scope and identify Branded opportunities
– Management of marketing budget spend to deliver the best return on investment, brand exposure and equity
– Support the business in gaining a premium for its growers with added value to the price proposition
– Manage all commercial communication for the business to external sources
– Management of agency relationships for external PR/Comms/Events
– Management of social media communications and PR (Internal and outsourced)
– Co-ordinate customer specific marketing plans to support planned activity and support growth in in new distribution
– Work with commercial function and customer plans
– Define and manage annual marketing and communication budget
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills, together with solid experience in utilising the key marketing tools. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
Excellent benefits included
*25 days holiday
*Travel / Health / Dental insurance included
Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm
For further information please contact Martine at Interpersonnel 01622688409
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies