Full time / Permanent
Leading supplier of Fresh Produce seeking an experienced Account Manager near Maidstone.
We are looking for an Account Manager to work with an FMCG Company.
Responsibilities as an Account Manager:
– Call customers to receive verbal sales updates
– Collate produce availability from growers
– Manage distribution of produce through SOPS to meet haulage deadlines
– Verify that customer’s prices meet expected values and input into the SOPS
– Guide commission customers on expected future returns and set fixed price sales
– Publish sales returns to growers daily
– Exploring new business opportunities with the customers detailed above
– Ensure internal reporting systems are updated daily with variations to demand and availability
– Internal communication of market price movements and intelligence
– Attend customer visits as required
– Development of new customers
– Participate in execution of sales function departmental strategy
– Help define the future growth opportunities for customers to help build their performance and reliance and relationship
The ideal candidate will be creative, organised and have good communication skills with a confident and articulate telephone manner, together with solid numeracy and written English skills. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the FMCG industry.
Excellent benefits included
*25 days holiday
*Travel / Health / Dental insurance included
Working hours are 8am – 4.30pm
For further information please contact Martine at Interpersonnel 01622688409
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies