**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Claims Assistant
Based at Kings Hill, West Malling
Full Time: Monday - Friday 9-5pm (45 minute lunch break)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client based in Kings Hill who are going from strength to strength and growing rapidly!
Working in their Pet Insurance department you will be responsible for liaising closely with customers, veterinary practices and 3rd parties to assist the claims department with the smooth claims process journey.
• Uploading claims correspondence and claim forms received onto the claims system, responding to customers’ written requests for claim forms or enquiries into the progress of their claims, and their general enquiries;
• Chasing documentation from customers, external contacts and third parties.
• Keeping the customer informed of progress at all times both verbally and in writing via email, SMS or letter;
• Taking inbound calls from customers, external contacts and third parties;
• Assisting policyholders’ with general queries over the telephone;
• Taking new claim form request calls;
• Taking inbound sales quote calls;
• Outbound calling for information to support claims, and returning policyholders calls where necessary;
• Generally assisting with administration tasks to support the claims handlers;
• Processing continuation claim assessments;
• Identifying potentially fraudulent claims and following the agreed processes for referral;
• Returning original documents to customers, where required;
• Ensuring system records are kept up to date and that claim activity is recorded accurately via system notes;
• Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and quality standards set by the company.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
• A love of animals!
• Customer service skills
• Excellent administration skills