A Technical Sales Engineer for an air filter manufacturing company. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of the Internal Sales Team dealing directly with customers via the telephone and occasionally face to face.
This mainly office-based role requires a comprehensive knowledge of the air filter product range, and a basic understanding of general heating and ventilation systems allowing them to make suitable product selections and specifications. On the job training will be offered, but the candidate will require a technical background and education in engineering or the sciences.
The successful candidate will be expected to be proactive in sales making regular contact with existing and potential clients and will use the internal CRM system to input and maintain client information, produce quotations, orders and any necessary paperwork.
1. To answer Telephone, fax or email enquiries, ensuring they are answered promptly and confirmed by email or fax.
2. To use the computerised CRM system including Quotations / Sales orders / Invoicing / Purchasing.
3. To perform the duties associated with the paperwork side of despatching goods, and on occasions where necessary perform the manual duties of that role.
4. To maintain the office and its systems in a neat and tidy manner
5. To be proactive in the sales of the company by telephone / email / mail / fax / ebay, and any other method that may be chosen by the company.
Useful Skills : Customer Services, Confident Telephone Manner, Engineering, CAD experience, Works Well under Pressure, Self Motivated, Mathematics Beneficial, basic Microsoft IT Skills.
The Company : Small family run manufacturing company with approx. 20 members of staff. We trade business to business in the main.
Wages: Starting at 18k
Working Hours : 8 – 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8-4pm Friday
*** PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION OF THIS JOB PRIOR TO APPLYING, MARDEN IS A RURAL LOCATION ABOUT 20MINS OUTSIDE MAIDSTONE ***
Please apply to James Ford -
*** APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 30th September 2019 ***
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies