FT / Perm
£24 - £26K DOE
**apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client a leader within the Insurance sector is looking for an experienced PA to work with and support their senior management team within their insurance protection department.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
· Provide support to the Director of Protection Products and the wider team as required in delivering Protection’s overall strategic objectives.
· Understand the Protection component parts and how they tie together.
· Coordinate the DoPP based on priorities, communication and travel needs.
· Organise and manage diaries for the DoPP, arrange meetings internally and externally and ensure the working day is efficient.
· Compile information and itineraries for meetings, taking minutes and actions as & when required. · Assisting in preparing and writing proposals, papers and documents that may be presented to the ExCo, the Board and other committees when required.
· Prepare meeting packs on behalf of the DoPP in an adequate timeframe.
· Understand and monitor the production and performance of budgets for Protection.
· Be the point of contact between the DoPP, and company employees/clients, and if required, act as a proxy for them in meetings and training as needed.
· Ad-hoc management of email accounts.
· Proactively liaise with clients and colleagues as & when required.
· Manage internal projects as required.
· Plan departmental events within allocated budgets.
· Process expense forms for the DoPP.
· Proofread documents.
· Follow up on action points from meetings with the DoPP
· Taking the appropriate action to minimise the impact of risks to our business (e.g. by following processes and reporting any concerns to your manager).
· Treating the personal data of our customers, employees and other individuals lawfully and in accordance with current Data Protection laws, and other related legislation.
What would we like to see in you? Essential Skills/capabilities ü Organisational and planning skills ü Strong communicational skills ü Problem analysis and problem solving skills ü Initiative ü Accuracy ü Time-Management ü Multitasking ü Strong attention to detail Behaviours ü Respectful ü Confidential ü Flexible ü Self-Motivated ü Ability to follow directions & work independently ü Diplomatic ü Works well under pressure
Experience and knowledge ü MS Office knowledge & Powerpoint ü Organisational and time management skills ü Excellent verbal and written communication skills ü Discretion and confidentiality ü Knowledge of standard office administrative practises and procedures
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies