16K + Commission
Our client is seeking a motivated and hard working Sales Executive to join their dynamic team.
Your duties will be as per below:
• Working to set targets and criteria.
• Responsible for generating leads by targeting larger local businesses by telephone.
• Maximise revenue from your client base both on the telephone and face-to-face to achieve sales target.
• Ensuring a constant flow of communication on clients /agents movements.
• To deal with all administration and records effectively and efficiently.
• Telephone & email liaison with both clients and agents. This involves approximately 40 – 50 positive sales and follow up calls per day, whilst building up a rapport with clients / agents through regular contact.
• To ensure all work is carried out within set deadlines.
• To attend shows and exhibitions (You may be expected to spend some time away from home to attend these shows).
• To occasionally carry out other duties, as are within your capabilities and level of responsibility, in order to meet the needs of the business.
• You will ideally have some sales and administration experience, but this is not essential as training will be provided.
• This role would suit someone looking for their first step into sales.
• The position requires someone with huge drive, ambition and confidence in their abilities.
• You must have an excellent telephone manner.
• Comfortable with cold calling.
• Ability to work to targets.
Based from the Maidstone head office, this is great opportunity to join established company. In return we offer a competitive basic salary with uncapped commission.
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer.