£18 - 20,000 (DOE) + Uncapped Commission+Free Parking
A fantastic opportunity in a fast-growing, established business with great reputation in the industry.
Due to continued success, my client is looking for self-motivated individual who are hungry to earn money and progress as a member of the sales team as we continue to grow.
What the Telesales Executive role will involve:
• Lead generation and appointment booking for field sales agents
• Calling potential candidates from both cold and warm leads from our existing data base
• Specific industry training around the products and services we provide
• Managing call-backs and potential sales
• Work towards personal and company targets
Requirements for the Telesales Executive Role:
• Previous experience in sales, cold calling and appointment booking
• Enthusiastic and engaging in conversation
• Money-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Able to quickly learn and adapt
• The ability to gain/close a deal
• Make over 100 calls a day as a minimum
• Onsite a training / career progression
• Bonus and commission
• Workplace pensions scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Allocated parking space
For further information please contact Martine at Interpersonnel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website